It is the customers responsibility to consult their contractor or ventilation specialist PRIOR to ordering to assure that the product will fit its intended application, as well as comply with the local building codes.
· Name, phone number, billing information and accurate shipping address must be on file and confirmed by the customer before the order can be processed.
· Customers must provide a valid email address to complete the checkout process.
· All orders are subject to verification and approval.
· All approved orders will receive an invoice by email confirmation from our secure payment server.
· All shipped orders will receive an email confirmation which includes the tracking number(s) and the shipping carrier contact information.
· We accept all major credit and debit cards including; VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Accurate billing address must be confirmed by the Credit Card issuer before orders can be processed.
· Personal or Business Check
· Money Orders
COD orders will not be accepted.
For Checks and Money Orders, send payments to:
Proline Range Hoods
1750 South 500 West, Suite 200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
The following information must be included with all mail-order payments:
· Item model number and size.
· Mounting type: Insert, Under Cabinet, Island or Wall mount.
· Contact information including address, email and phone number.
· Shipping address cannot be a PO Box.
All checks and Money Orders must be processed and cleared before product will be shipped. Once the order is shipped, a tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided.
We do not charge sales tax to orders shipped outside of Utah. The price you see in your shopping cart is what you’ll pay – no surprises! At ProlineRangeHoods.com, we are committed to a clear and straightforward shopping experience.
Orders shipped within the state of Utah are subject to Utah State sales tax.
Proline warrants to the original purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. First year: Parts and Labor. Second and Third year: Parts only.