ProV 54" Wall Mounted Range Hood or Undercabinet Range Hood Full Variable Speed, Heat Lamps, Baffle Filters and Energy Efficient LED Lights, available with Local, In-line or Roof Mount Blower options.
The ProLine ProV models are made to go head to head with Viking, Wolf, Thermador or any other brand and win hands down in side by side comparison for value, application, flexibility and performance. We guarantee you will not be disappointed!
100% BEAUTIFUL STAINLESS STEEL, (INCLUDING THE TOP AND BACK) EASY TO INSTALL AND MAINTAIN, AND THEY CAN BE USED WITH ANY VARIABLE SPEED, UL LISTED REMOTE BLOWER! BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL THESE HOODS ARE DESIGNED FOR INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR USE!
Made for the Professional the ProV line of wall hoods and inserts are the latest in our line of professional quality range hoods at reasonable prices from ProLine.
- New Energy Efficient LED Lights!
- Easy to Specify and Install, Needs no additional fabrication or Parts
- Welded corners are also reinforced with a full length double stainless plate.
- Wall Hoods are true seamless design, welded and hand finished, with no visible screws
- 4 LED Lights
- Choose from interior- or exterior-variable speed power ventilators
- Both interior- and exterior-power ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- UL Listed Controls, can be used with any variable speed blower/ventilator (Wolf, Thermadore, Viking, Fantech, Broan etc)
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Design of filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned and less overall maintenance
- Interior of range hood canopy is 100% stainless steel for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- All 18" high hoods have a removable trough which catches liquefied grease, making cleanup quick and easy
- Dimensions: 53 78" wide x 24" deep x 18" high
- Comes with Duct Transition that sits on top of the Hood. Length: 19 1/4", Width: 9 3/4", Height: 11 1/2"; Rounded 10" outlet. (see transition image above)
VexAir Blower Installation Video
NOTE: YOU MUST RUN A 10" DUCT ALL THE WAY TO THE OUTSIDE. REDUCING THE DUCT WILL CAUSE BACK PRESSURE AND DECREASE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE HOOD.
DOWNLOAD QUICK SPEC SHEET
DOWNLOAD WIRING DIAGRAM INSTRUCTIONS
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION/OWNER MANUAL
DOWNLOAD 900 CFM BLOWER SPECSHEET
DOWNLOAD 1200 CFM BLOWER SPECSHEET
DOWNLOAD 1700 CFM BLOWER SPECSHEET
Additional Note: When mounting this hood over a BBQ/Grill, the distance from the cooking surface to the bottom of the hood should be increased to 36"-40".
*Occasionally, we may require more time to complete the inspection of your hood or improve its packaging. Our goal is to deliver your hood to you quickly and in great working condition. Orders with custom modifications will take an additional 2-3 days to ship.